Graphic Design & Website Coordinator
Graphic Designer & Website Coordinator
AAVS is seeking a Graphic Designer and Website Coordinator to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative animal advocacy environment. The Graphic Designer and Website Coordinator is responsible for all print publication design, including our quarterly magazine, bi-monthly newsletter, membership mailings, brochures, advertisements, and annual reports. The Graphic Designer and Website Coordinator is responsible for management, approval processes, quality control, and on-time delivery of all print materials. Furthermore, the Graphic Designer and Website Coordinator is responsible for maintaining existing websites, developing new websites, coordinating redesign projects, integrating outside web software, programming, managing web server and domain name, designing and circulating e-mail alerts to members (including tracking and analysis), and reporting on site traffic. The Graphic Designer and Website Coordinator maintains AAVS's presence and branding in the public eye.
- • Position requires formal training. Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Web Development, Media Arts or related field preferred. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- • Strong graphic design skills essential, including knowledge of design programs such as Indesign.
- • Candidate must possess exceptional organizational and communication skills since the position interacts with every department in the organization and reports to the President. Requires working on site.
- • Commitment to, and knowledge of, animal protection issues, with experience in an animal advocacy or non-profit organization a plus.
- • Full time position. Salary commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits package.
Provide resume, portfolio, and cover letter explaining interest in AAVS to firstname.lastname@example.org, "Attn: Office Manager, Graphic Designer & Website Coordinator Application" in the subject line.
March 11, 2014